Saturday, May 02, 2020

HAJJ 2018 from UK


Alhamdulillah, today is the 10th day of Ramadan. Allah is the Most Merciful. Lets us seek for HIS forgiveness and may Allah bless us and grant us the best in this life and hereafter. In sha Allah.

Lately, I've been missing Mecca so much. That reminds me of my journey with my hubby to Hajj in 2018. Thank you, Allah, for choosing us to perform Hajj, I would say at a very young age, 28 years old. It has been my dream to perform Hajj during my PhD. Everything start with a dream, and I really worked towards that. We save money every month for the past few years with the intention to go for Hajj. I still remember, I register for the Hajj package on the day I passed my first oral DPhil Viva, 12 December 2017 (first year DPhil). That day was also my 3rd wedding anniversary. It was like double joy for us on that day. We prayed hard so that Allah eased our way.

Few months into 2018, I got to know that I was pregnant with Yusuf. At that time, I still remembered, I was so worried thinking whether I should go for Hajj or not. Again, it was not an easy decision. I'm thankful to Allah, until today that HE guided and gave me and my husband the strength to stick to our decision to go to Hajj on that year. Allah, the Most Merciful. I will share about this journey later in the other post in sha Allah. I was 5 months pregnant during the Hajj.

For this post, I'm happy to share with you some of our pictures during Hajj in 2018. May Allah accept this Hajj from us and all of other pilgrims. Ameen.














































No comments:

Post a Comment