Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Covid19 in the UK - Oxford - 21 April 2020



Blessing in Disguise

Oh Allah, thank you for all blessing that you have given to us and family. I pray hard may with Your Mercy, You ease all people in this world to overcome this difficult situation.

I never imagine how COVID situation really impacts my life in so many ways. Alhamdulillah that ALLAH gives me and family the strength to be here and grant us with all the rezeki :) So, what happened in my life after COVID?

My husband lost his job but...
--Allah, however, has beautifully arranged the best for us. My husband entitles to claim for the 80% wage bill since he stops working in Mid March until now. That's mean Alhamdulillah we don't need to use our saving money to pay for the house rent and other bills including food. Allahuakhbar.


My husband lost his job but...
--Allah, however, has beautifully arranged the best for us. I'm now able to spend most of my time with Yusuf and my hubby. Just the three of us. As my husband is not working, he is the one that taking care Yusuf so that I can do my writing and others works. Allahhuakhbar.


Time slot for pengisian rohani
--Allah, however, has beautifully arranged the best for us. Every day, my husband and I will spend time to read the Quran together and also we will choose one slot so that he can deliver tazkirah. I also take this opportunity to be more consistent towards Dhuha prayer. Subhanallah.


Termination of University accommodation without the need to pay for breach contract...
--Allah, has beautifully arranged the best for us and all the Oxford students here. Those who want to go back early to their home country can terminate the house contract any time and we don't need to pay anything for breaching the contract. The University has also been very considerate towards Oxford students that they allow me to pay daily rent for July for the 6 days that I will be staying at my house here. Subhanallah.

Grammarly Software paid by my Wolfson College for a year (£139.95)
--Allah, however, has beautifully arranged the best for my study. I asked for a fund from my college to pay for Grammarly software that has been very helpful for my thesis and paper writing. And they easily agreed!! Alhamdulillah.


I know there are many people experiencing difficulties right now. In sha Allah, ALLAH knows the best for us. Keep counting HIS blessing and you will get more of HIS blessing, in sha Allah. Sabr, Redha and Tawakal are the best remedies for us. May ALLAH bless.

https://uqss1.blogspot.com/2018/10/husnudzan-terhadap-allah.html?m=1



Love


No comments:

Post a Comment