Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Golden Opportunity

Alhamdulillah, thank you, Allah, for all the blessings.

I'm overjoyed today as my supervisor sends me this email:


I know this will be extra works for me as I still have two more chapters to write that will ultimately turn into papers as well, in sha Allah. This requires hard work, but I'm willing to grab this golden opportunity. Please make duaa for me so that Allah will ease my target to publish each of my thesis chapters :) And also for me to submit my DPhil thesis by end of this remarkable year, 2020. 

Two chapters have been published and three more to come. Yeay💖💕💕
In Sha Allah

I won't lie to you especially those thinking to do a PhD that PhD is not an easy journey. The writing part is very challenging. But I always realise that every time I feel demotivate, my supervisor and CCRF family have been huge supporters that push me forward. Not to mention my family,  husband and my boy, Yusuf. I just try to cherish every small thing that comes along and try my best to stay back and focus on the writing. I'm still writing and again, please make a duaa for me and others. 

P/s: Missing my boys so much. They are in the main room and I'm in my study room :)


Love

4 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum, akk

    Saya student degree UKM. I found ur blog is very informative and really easy to digest. Saya mmg berniat nak sambung PG lebih2 lagi dlm top unis jadi I have a few questions/permintaan to ask:

    1. Dulu akk belajar kat mana?
    2. Ade entry khas dr akk x berkenaan biasiswa YDPA?
    3. If u dont mind, could u share ur active social medias acc mcm Ig ke. senang2 nanti saya blh contact akk personally kalo ada apa2 soalan.

    Tq. Looking froward to hearing from u soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumusalam wbt adik Amin

    1. Degree: UITM Puncak Alam, MSC: Imperial college London, PHD: University of Oxford
    2. http://iefa123.blogspot.com/2016/07/promosi-biasiswa-yang-di-pertuan-agong.html
    https://disy90.blogspot.com/2017/10/biasiswa-yang-di-pertuan-agong-bydpa.html
    3. Boleh bagi email Amin di sini. saya akan contact melalui email. Kita boleh buat zoom sekiranya dapat audience ramai skit at least 5 people. In sha Allah at the same time, ramai lagi yang boleh dapat info

    All the best dik :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq Kak sbb balas. Btw, nama saya Izzat Haridan. Amin ni sbb saya reply komen as Amin ( Google). Sorry for the misunderstanding. Untuk emel - izzat301099@gmail.com

      Delete