Thursday, June 11, 2020

Back to 2018. A walk around Oxford City Center


Oh, how I miss these moments. Yusuf was still in my tummy and he was nearly 36 weeks at that time. 
Yusuf was born at 38 weeks and 1 day, alhamdulillah. I think, I was so bored doing the analysis and had asked my husband to go around the city. It was fun. Lets have a virtual tour through those days...



In the bus
In the bus. Looked at our smiling faces :)




Welcome to Oxford City Centre. Balliol College, one of the oldest college in the world




Add caption

Lovely Oxford City








Radcliffe Camera. I love you husband :)



Hello Hello Yusuf was here in 2018


Unique cakes. You can get this in Covered Market, Oxford


A gift from Oxford :)





We were approaching Christmas time



Santa oh Santa


Covered Market, Oxford


Covered Market, Oxford



Welcome home, Summertown. How beautiful. Subhanallah


Our shared lawn at Summertown Graduate Accommodation



After rain stopped



After all, let us keep counting Allah blessings. 


:)
Love















No comments:

Post a Comment